Is There a Right-Wing Orthodox Terror Problem In Israel?
Shmarya Rosenberg • FailedMessiah.com
Chemi Shalev has written a brilliant satirical send-up of Israel’s right-wing, which reacts to every terror attack carried out by right-wing Jews by claiming the terrorists are atypical, that they’re mentally ill, and that the left has no right to blame right-wing ideology and right-wing rabbis for the crimes. Citing the overwhelming empirical evidence against the right-wing is, the right-wing claims, is just a leftist ploy to hurt its political rivals, that and nothing more.
What might this overwhelming empirical evidence against the right-wing be? What is this evidence the right-wing tries so desperately to explain away with bizarre conspiracy theories or simply by plugging their ears, closing their eyes and screaming invectives against the left-wing and center?
• Yigal Amir assassinated Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin in 1995. In the weeks before his murder, right-wing politicians and rabbis accused Rabin of selling out Israel to terrorists and some of the rabbis labeled Rabin a “rodef” (pursuer) who under halakha (Orthodox Jewish law) can and should be killed by anyone able to do it.
• Dr. Baruch Goldstein slaughtered 29 Muslim worshippers at Hebron’s Cave of the Patriarchs in 1994. The Brooklyn-born Kiryat Arba resident was a supporter of extremist Rabbi Meir Kahane.
• Born in Baltimore, Alan Goodman stormed the Temple Mount in 1982 in order to ‘liberate’ it. He killed two Palestinians in the process.
• Ohio-born Nahshon Walls shot a pregnant 25-year-old Palestinian woman to death near Kiryat Arba in what he openly said was an act of revenge against Palestinians. Walls was sentenced to life imprisonment but was released after serving less than 10 years and returned to the pro-Kahane West Bank settlement of Tapuach. He died of cancer not long after.
• Los Angeles-born Yehuda Richter, another disciple of Meir Kahane, was a member of the Jewish terror underground Terror Against Terror (TNT). Other TNT members included many friends he attended summer camp with in the Catskills. Richter was convicted for his role in a 1984 terror attack on a bus which injured which 6 Palestinians. He now a respected rabbi in the West Bank Jewish settlement of Elon Moreh.
• Yaakov Teitel killed Palestinians in several terror attacks, tried to poison an entire Arab village, bombed Christian churches, injured Messianic Jews and planted the pipe bomb that injured a left-wing Professor. The American-born Teitel prised the 2009 Tel Aviv gay center murders and he tried to bomb Tel Aviv’s Gay Pride Parade.
• Yona Avrushmi threw a grenade at a Peace Now demonstration in 1983, killing Emil Grunzweig.
• Yisrael Lederman killed a Palestinian in 1978 and then threw boiling hot tea on left-wing Member of Knesset Yael Dayan, daughter of the hero of the 6 Day War, Moshe Dayan.
• David Ben Shimol fired an RPG rocket at a Palestinian bus, killing one person and injuring others.
• Danny Eisenman of the West Bank settlement of Ma'ale Adumim and his co-conspirators killed a Palestinian taxi driver in 1985 as revenge for the murder of an Israeli driver the day before.
• Ami Popper, who is also Orthodox and a Kahane supporter, killed seven Palestinians in May 1990 near Rishon Letzion.
• A Breslov hasid, Gur Hamel, stoned an elderly Palestinian to death in 1998.
• Eden Natan Zada of the Zionist Orthodox Kahanist West Bank settlement of Tapuach killed four Arabs on a bus in Shfaram in August 2005 and left graffiti that read, “a Jew doesn’t expel another Jew,” making this one of the first Price Tag terror attacks. It was meant to stop the disengagement from Gaza, which West Bank Jewish settler leaders and rabbis had already labeled the Gaza withdrawal as blasphemy and the beginning of a new Holocaust against Jews.
• Asher Weisgan of another West Bank Jewish settlement, Shvut Rachel, murdered four Palestinians in the West Bank in August 2005, as well. Weisgan’s terror attack was also meant to stop the disengagement from Gaza, as well.
• A Jewish terror Underground bombed Arab mayors in 1980, murdered three female students at the Islamic College in Hebron in 1983, and planned to blow up the mosques on the Temple Mount. They were all pardoned by President Chaim Herzog, member of the left-wing Labor Party whose father had once been the Ashkenazi Chief Rabbi of Israel. Every one of those pardoned Jewish terrorists now rabbis, educators, politicians, newspaper editors or hold other top positions in Zionist Orthodox settler society.
• The Lifta Gang, “a Chabad-trained messianic group,” were close to blowing up the Temple Mount when they were arrested in 1984.
• The Bat Ayin Underground, also right-wing Orthodox Jews, planned on blowing up an Arab girls school in East Jerusalem. Police suspect the gang also murdered seven Palestinians. All of the Jewish terrorists in the gang were West Bank Jewish settlers.
• The Revenge Unit threw a grenade into the Butcher’s Market in the Arab Quarter of Jerusalem’s Old City in 1992. All of the terror group’s members were followers of Rabbi Meir Kahane.
• 16-year-old Mohammed Abu Khdeir was burned alive in July 2014 by a Jewish terror gang, all of whom came from the same Sefardi haredi extended family.
• Yishai Shlissel, who stabbed 4 people at Jerusalem’s Gay Pride Parade in 2005 and then stabbed 6 people at the same parade last week, killing one of them, a 16-year-old girl, is haredi. So are two people detained by police for allegedly having concrete foreknowledge of this year’s attack but not warning police or parade organizers. Instead, they allegedly encouraged Shlissel to act.
• 18-month-old Ali Dawabsheh slept in his crib in the West Bank Arab village of Douma (Duma) about 3:00 am Friday morning when two men, beleieved to members of a terror cell headed by Rabbi Meir Kahane’s grandson, scrawled anti-Arab and pro-messiah graffiti on the Dawabsheh home, broke its windows and tossed in firebombs, killing the baby and serious injuring the rest of his sleeping family.
• Dozens of attacks on Churches, mosques and Arab property, many with accompanying hate graffiti, are believed to have been carried out by loosely linked Zionist Orthodox and haredi terrorists linked to a Chabad-trained rabbi, Yitzchok Ginsburgh, and his close followers. [Ginsburgh holds no official position in Chabad is very popular among Chabad followers in Israel and in the right-wing West Bank Jewish settler movement.