2-Year-Old Drinks Bleach Left In Plastic Cup
Shmarya Rosenberg • FailedMessiah.com
A 2-year-old child in the haredi city of Bnei Brak was rushed to a hospital yesterday after he drank bleach that had been left in a plastic cup.
The child was conscious and alert when paramedics arrived, Yeshiva World reported, and was transported in stable condition.
Bleach and other household cleaners and chemicals should never be left within reach of children, even for a moment or two. These cleaners and chemicals should also never be kept in anything except their original containers as they were sold. They should preferably be stored in a locked upper cabinet out of the reach of children and returned there, even if you are only leaving the room for a moment to use the bathroom or answer the door.