1. He'll get bail.
2. He'll be restricted to a small geographic area or
3. His house.
4. He'll continue to wear an electronic monitoring ankle bracelet.
5. He may be given special conditions where he will need to check in frequently with US Marshals.
1. It's Rubashkin's first offense.
2. He has a number of young children and
3. An autistic son.
4. And he did not attempt to flee while out on pre-trial bail.
5. He needs frequent access to his attorneys to prepare for his upcoming federal and state trials.
What do you think?