I need to see a copy of the following papers. If anyone out there can share these with me, it would be much appreciated. Thank you!
1. Autonomy and Paternalism in Geriatric Medicine; the Jewish ethical approach to issues of feeding terminally ill patients, and to cardiopulmonary resuscitation. J Medical Ethics 1998; 24:44-8. Rosin, AJ, Sonnenblick, M.
2. Jewish Ethical Guidelines for resuscitation and artificial nutrition and hydration of the dying elderly. J Medical Ethics 1994; 20:93-100. Schostak, R. Z.
3. Schostak, Rabbi Zev: Ethical Guidelines for Treatment of the Dying Elderly. Journal of Halacha and Contemporary Society XXII: 62-86, 1991
4. Friedman, Dr. Fred: The Chronic Vegetative Patient: A Torah Perspective. Journal of Halacha and Contemporary Society XXVI: 88-109, 1993
5. Angel, Rabbi Marc D.: Halacha and Hospice. Journal of Halacha and Contemporary Society XII: 17-26, 1986
[UPDATE: 2 down, 3 to go. Thanks to Menachem Butler for the two articles crossed out above and to the many people who send abstracts and links to those and to other similar articles.]